Find our current vacancies here.
Learn more about EVOC.
Graphic Designer Online/Print
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time graphic designer with a strong connection to both print and online, to support our marketing team. As our Print & Digital Graphic Designer you will be responsible for design and implementation of creative and innovative marketing material. In cooperation with our marketing team, you will develop both analogue and digital media for internal and external use. You are truly passionate about current trends in the fields of marketing, online communications and new media, and your excellent organisational skills enable you to work in a fast-paced environment, on various projects simultaneously.
- Creation of analogue media, such as catalogues, advertisements, packaging, hang tags etc.
- Development of digital assets for websites, e-commerce, social media und other online communication channels
- Creation of presentations for internal and external use
- Internal and external monitoring of our corporate design
- Realisation of POP/ POS media
- Close cooperation with external business partners and service providers
- Academic degree in graphic design (bachelors, masters or diploma) and at least 3 years of professional experience as a graphic designer
- Very good skills in developing and implementing inspiring designs and creative concepts
- Professional knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), HTML5, CSS
- Very good skills in media design (image formats, prepress standards)
- Experience/ interest in photography and image editing –video editing experience is a benefit
- Very good command of English
- Outstanding organisational skills, strong team spirit
- Friendly, reliable, determined and resilient
- Interest in EVOC’s core sports is an advantage
We offer a challenging and varied job with a great deal of individual responsibility in a young and attractive company with a highly dedicated team.
Does this appeal to you? We look forward to receiving your informative application including earliest possible start date. Please reply to email@example.com.