35l, 2580 g,
External dimension: 55 x 34 x 19 cm,
Camera compartment: 41 x 33,5 x 17,5 cm
- The camera is stowed securely even when the photographer is engaging in a sport, in a padded camera compartment that can be subdivided - and also opened up with just one hand
- No back pains, perfect positioning and optimal air circulation thanks to the ergonomic carrier system and flexible, length-adjustable hip belt
- Additional compartments for personal items, small parts, maps, avalanche equipment, a laptop and a 3-litre hydration bladder
- Belt system for ice axes, skis, a snowboard or a tripod; as well as an integral rain cover
- Reinforced base with rubber feet and solid carrying handle make handling easier on difficult terrain
AIRO FLEX is an extremely sturdy material that is both permeable and flexible. We use it for our top-quality hip belts to ensure optimum load transfer to the hips, with simultaneous maximum ventilation – for utmost carrying comfort.
Designed for ambitious use, our NEUTRALITE SYSTEM is a carrying system for high-capacity backpacks, which allows even heavy loads to be carried comfortably over longer periods, in a way that is neutral to movement.
Back adaptation and load transfer are managed via malleable stabilising elements that transfer the weight onto a specially adapted hip belt 01 via segmented and strategically positioned padded elements. This means that the weight is absorbed as neutrally as possible at the body’s centre of gravity, via the hips.
Particularly wide, well-padded and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps 02 with a wide neck cut-out help keep the backpack in place at all times and prevent it from slipping, even during action-loaded manoeuvres. At the same time, useful gaps and aeration channels ensure optimal ventilation across the entire back.
AIR CIRCULATION is used in all our backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel.
Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
High-quality, extremely strong nylon fibres make this material exceptionally hard-wearing. A durable PU coating provides the fabric with waterproofing properties. In addition, external impregnation of the fibres ensures that water simply runs off the surface.