26 l, 2300 g, 30 x 52 x 17 cm
Camera compartment: 28 x 29 x 16,5 cm
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with emergency plan
- Attachment system for: snowboard, skis (diagonal/vertical), snowshoes, 2 ice axes, poles, tripod (front)
- Compartment management: camera compartment 60%, equipment compartment 40%
- Backpack opens widely (back)
- Partitioning (individual, padded)
- Quick access to camera (side)
- Side compartment (fits 2 l hydration system)
- Organisational compartments for: CF and SD cards
- Notebook pocket (padded)
- Hip belt pocket
- Hip belt (extra-wide, padded, removable, adjustable from 85 - 130cm)
- Back section with ventilation channels (reinforced, padded)
- Base with rubber feet (reinforced)
Designed for ambitious use, our NEUTRALITE SYSTEM is a carrying system for high-capacity backpacks, which allows even heavy loads to be carried comfortably over longer periods, in a way that is neutral to movement.
Back adaptation and load transfer are managed via malleable stabilising elements that transfer the weight onto a specially adapted hip belt 01 via segmented and strategically positioned padded elements. This means that the weight is absorbed as neutrally as possible at the body’s centre of gravity, via the hips.
Particularly wide, well-padded and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps 02 with a wide neck cut-out help keep the backpack in place at all times and prevent it from slipping, even during action-loaded manoeuvres. At the same time, useful gaps and aeration channels ensure optimal ventilation across the entire back.
QUICK SIDE ACCESS TO CAMERA
ATTACHMENT SYSTEM FOR TRIPOD
HIP BELT POCKET
ATTACHMENT SYSTEM FOR: SNOWBOARD
ATTACHMENT SYSTEM FOR: 2 ICE AXES
ATTACHMENT SYSTEM FOR: SKIS (VERTICAL)
ATTACHMENT SYSTEM FOR: SKIS (DIAGONAL)
HYDRATION SYSTEM COMPARTMENT
INDIVIDUAL CAMERA COMPARTMENT PARTITIONING
ORGANISATIONAL COMPARTMENTS FOR: CF AND SD CARDS
WATER RESISTANT COMPARTMENT
This nylon fabric (herringbone band) features excellent flexibility and a high degree of material stability while offering great air permeability. Thanks to this combination it's the perfect material for use in our high-quality hip belts.
Particularly tough and tear-resistant, waterproof material, which is transparent as an added bonus. Ideally suited for compartments in backpacks and bags that are exposed to high strain while also providing an excellent overview, for instance when it comes to the small parts compartment for tools.
High-quality, extremely strong nylon fibres make this material exceptionally hard-wearing. A durable PU coating provides the fabric with waterproofing properties. In addition, external impregnation of the fibres ensures that water simply runs off the surface.
Poly Linex is a particularly soft material which we use for lining pockets and compartments that are designed to accommodate sensitive items, such as sunglasses, goggles, smartphones or photo equipment.